LU, is a producer brand of French biscuits, symbolic of the city of Nantes. The brand is currently essential for US candy store organization Mondelēz International since 2017, after its obtaining from Groupe Danone. Lefèvre-Utile was established in Nantes, France, in 1846 by Jean-Romain Lefèvre. The name LU originates from Lefèvre and his colleague and spouse, Pauline-Isabelle Utile. The LU Pim’s Orange cookies have a Soft cake with orange filling and a layer of fine chocolate and with a layer of crunchy chocolate. One package contains about 12 cookies. The Chocolate and orange cookie is the next evolution in cookie flavor. Every cookie Chocolate is unbelievably soft and packed with chocolate that melts in your mouth. Ditch the guilt of your chocolate cravings and indulge in the cookie you’ve always wanted. Soft cake with orange filling and a layer of fine chocolate. Try out these pims cookies now!
- LU, is a producer brand of French biscuits and European cookies
- Soft cake with orange filling and a layer of fine chocolate
- Pims cookies with a layer of crunchy chocolate
- Chocolate and orange cookie package contains approximately 12 biscuits
- Buy these European cookies with confidence!