Cote d’Or chocolate is made since 1883 in Belgium. The famous Belgian chocolate manufacturer uses 100% sustainable cocoa beans, that protects farmers and environment. This Cote d’Or Chocolate is made of delicious Belgian milk chocolate with Hazelnut pieces. Cote d’Or Chocolate Milk has a very distinctive flavor because of the amount of cocoa and cocoa butter that is used to make this delicious chocolate. A mix of authentic Belgian delicacies that is a great gift for everyone, including yourself. Try this Belgian Cote d’Or Milk Chocolates and you will get addicted. Buy now!
- Belgian Chocolates from Cote d’Or – individually wrapped
- Cote dOr Chocolates are made according to standards of the Cocoa Life Program
- Cote dOr Chocolate is made since 1883 in Belgium
- Cote d’Or Chocolates with wholes Hazelnuts – Milk Chocolate with hazelnut pieces
- Try Cote d’Or Milk Chocolate Hazelnut Now!