These questions are a short summary of questions our customers ask. If you have any other question, please reach out to us. We love interaction with our customers: it brings new ideas, feedback, and energizes us!
1. How long does delivery take?
Delivery depends on your location and the shipping option you choose. World of Europe ships from The Netherlands. If you choose Deutsche Post it usually takes 1-3 weeks. With UPS it takes about a week
2. What are the shipping charges?
3. How do I track my order?
In your order confirmation you can find a link with a tracking link.
4. What payment methods do you accept?
Currently PayPal is enabled. You can also pay by creditcard.
5. Do you offer international shipping?
We ship to almost every destination on the world, except for destinations that are not allowed to ship to. Contact us if you doubt.
6. Are there any additional taxes or fees?
Although it does not happen often, taxes and duty fees could apply to your order. This depends on the country of delivery, and the order size.
7. Can I order items that are not listed on your website?
You can always send us an email if you search for a specific product. We will do our best to find it.
9. How can I contact customer service?
Please send us an email. Due to time differences email is the most convenient to get in touch.
10. Are the products on your website authentic?
The products we offer are all produced by established and well-known brand in the country of origin. The products are sourced from the country of origin and are sourced from the country they appear to be from. In the tags the country is visible.