In 1910 Josef Langenberg founded a company in ‘s-Heerenberg, located on the Dutch-German border. In the 1960s another factory was established in Emmerich, on the German side of the border. Katjes licorice became popular in The Netherlands fast. In Germany, the brand is called Katjes, in the Netherlands Katja. Since 2010 the company is allowed to call itself Royal Fassin. These Katjes gummies are a combination of Katjes liquorice and different fruit gummy. Katja candy is very popular in Holland. Try this Dutch liquorice Now!
- Katjes licorice from The Netherlands
- Dutch licorice with banana
- These Katjes gummies are a mix of Dutch liquorice and fruit flavors
- Katjes liquorice from Europe
- Order Katja Dutch liquorice now!